SO, first user test. O_O
I took the house mask and few Cardboards with me. Tons of high school kids. Fun. Exhausted. Learned a lot. And here’s the quick-&-dirty note:
- Multiple users is definitely much more fun than just one
- Fun to look at each other
- People feel interesting and WOW when looked at there hands
- Audience played with the house when there’s an user in it
- PORTABLE POWER SUPPLY NEEDED
- Phone died so easily!!!
- PHYSICAL <3<3<3
- It’s special because it has a physical representative – House mask. People got it when realizing they are both physically and virtually in the house.
- If choosing from Cardboard and house, people choose house
- The acceptance to put their heads inside the mask is unexpected high
And also I found an important thing I have to always bear in mind. That is…
NOT BE JUST LIKE AN OCULUS RIFT!
–> Scenarios for daily use
–>Physical forms and input
–>Not all by yourself, but connect to other people through VR