Interview with Stephen from Ecovative and Customer Service Lady from Fungi Perfecti:
- Free form mycelium fabrication could be doable, just remember to degerm.
- Can’t be pressed in small mold because it will be hard to take out of the mold.
- Can try to put growing log in the mold I make to grow, but cut it in half equals to cut the nutrients in half.
Discuss with Scott:
- Questions for myself
- organic or clean? based on what message I want to send, what emotion I want people to have be intrigued, be bound, to have raw motion from
- —> messy, wild, crazy —> Organic!
- kind of achieve to mimic the movement of the mushroom: when no one near, the mushroom keeps swinging, when ppl come near, the mushroom is aware and then stops.
- problems: swing speed needs to slow down, could be more sensitive and accurate. ASK around. Yo.
- order oyster mushroom kit
- try using mycelium as dough(if it’s doable, project might change)
- physical design
- software design
- LAB in shops
- blue foam: big & small fungi
- wood base box
- put oyster mushroom in it and wait it to grow!!!