- “Is it NIME? Just PComp? Wow good job guys, amazing!”
- “What does it do?”
- “Wow I like that, check this out, this is my favorite!”
- “Why do you choose those sounds?”
- advices for the ropes attachment
- very satisfying when pulling
- bell instrument
- “Are they sex tool ropes?”
- pretty on and off switch LED
- “LED is fun.”
- Are you a musician?
- Can you compose song with this?
- Using headphones for this.
- Speakers can be located separately for each set.
- People are afraid they’re going to pull it down; afraid to pull in the beginning
- too high to adjust, all the wires need to be glued to be stable
- xbee data sending –> glitch!
- pulling instrument –> potential, because it’s rare. The only association people have is ringing the bell.
- people seems more related to recognizable sample sounds
- pitch changing one needs to be more subtle and gentle
- Pulling demonstration helps people understand
- some just pass by
- some enjoy it, standing for a long time and coming back later
- people feel more comfortable when I’m not beside the stand
- watching –> realizing –> smiling –> seeing EyesMouthes –> laughing
- “Ha. Big brother is watching.”
- “How do you say this title?” “I see. Sounds like what they look like.”
- “Fun” “Very interesting”
- “What should I do?” “How does it work?”
- “Can I take picture with it?”
- “Can I record this?”
- people wave at the camera
- “It’d be cool if it can detect me smiling”
- interested in how it works
- “I want to take this home and put it in my room.”
- If it’s workable would be more interesting to open more sketches
- Ideally two computers with 4 projectors!
- can add more interaction function e.g. detect smile and laugh
- more knowledge about surveillance and psychology of people’s react with it